Candyssand Associates has more than twenty years of collective experience in meeting and event planning with a special and heart-felt emphasis on private organizations surrounding the special skilled combat elite.
In the past, Candyss has been told that she is a force multiplier. A capability that, when added to and employed by a group, significantly increases thepotential of that group and thus enhances the probability of successful mission accomplishment.
Check out the clients and events Candyss and Associates is currently engaged in supporting or leading.
Candyss and Associates can be minimally involved with your event ormanage your event soup to nuts. We are pleased to work with you and your organization in the capacity needed and requested. Our desire is to create a win-win partnership that is able to be sustained for many years.
Candyss and Associates have more than twenty years experience working with private organizations surrounding our armed forces. We are a trusted asset that understands military culture, history, customs and traditions. We provide continuity where needed and are a well-connected intermediary.
Examples of the type of work Candyss and Associates can perform:
- Identify event objectives and determine requirements for mission completion
- Meet with and facilitate event stakeholders to plan the scope and design of events
- Coordinate all services for events, such as accommodation, transportation, catering, displays, audiovisual equipment, fixtures, entertainment, printing and security.
- Organize participant registration, prepare programs and promotional material, and publicize events.
- Plan entertainment and social gatherings
- Hire, train and supervise support staff
- Promote sponsorships
Type of Events:
- Sporting Events
- Reactivation Ceremony/ Change of Command
- Trade Shows
- Golf Events
- Appreciation Events
- Grand Openings
- Fundraising Events
- Seminars and Conferences